Midwife – Cape Town
- Company Name:
- Ikho Direct Solutions
- Position Type:
- 1 – 2
- Healthcare Jobs
Our client a national private hospital group is looking to employ specialist Registered Nurses for their Midwifery units at one of their hospitals in Cape Town.
- Patient care and counselling
- Performs rostered weekend duties / emergency relief on call duties and associated tasks
- Provides safe clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Utilizes supplies and equipment in an economical manner
- Co-operates and collaborates with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care
- Liaises with Unit manager on matters relating to patient care
- Keeps accurate records at all times
- Required to serve on relevant committees within the department
- Supervises and evaluates quality of patient care through patient rounds
- Communicates with patient and family regarding patient care and informs Unit Manager of patient care problems
- Assists with the coaching of junior staff within the Unit
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification.
- Registered Nurse and registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- 1 -2 years experience in Labour Ward would be advantangeous.
- Ability to work in a team
If you meet the above criteria, kindly forward us a detailed CV via email or fax; 0866286310